Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/Megaman

Question
Could you please tell me about the game Megaman game for the NES. I want to know about the story line,the robot masters, what works best against the robot masters, and what moves you can learn. If possible please send pictures. Thanks!

Answer
This question is one that would take an enormous amount of time to answer due to the sheer quantity of megaman games that currently exist. If you would like to know the information for a specific game I can do that.

As for the basis for the game, you are a boy who was created by Dr Light to combat the evil forces of (generally) Dr Wiley. You are half robot half boy who can shoot energy balls from his arm. Throughout the game you combat major bosses who give you special weapons which if beaten in the correct order can be very easy.  

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

Trent Crutcher