Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/wierd NES find...

Game Night
Game Night  
Ok, browsing an auction site I came upon a lot of NES games.  After looking at tons of sites and googleing this game, I have found NOTHING about it.  Have you ever heard of or seen an NES game (looks like a launch game) called "Game Night"? I will attach an image of it...PLEASE help...I'm so lost on this Thanks, Chris

I have personally never seen that game nor can I find it anywhere. Which leads me to my conclusion that this cartridge is one of two types. First it is in fact a test cartridge for the developers. There were a few of those made but not mass produced. If that is not the case then it would coul possibly be a personal developer cartridge. Either way it is a very unique find and I couldn't find any information on it. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.  

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

Trent Crutcher

I can answer any gaming questions you have from the NES to the PS3. I know about all the original games through the current games that are on the market today. I own/played most games that are worth playing at some point in my life. Whether its a question about how to beat a boss or a level, or just where to find some items in a game, or just want to know my opinion, I am very helpful. I excel in a few series including: Mario, Zelda, Final Fantasy, and Metal Gear Solid. I have played every installment of those particular series.

I have been playing video games since I was around 6 years old and I am currently 21. My two older brothers brought me up in the world of gaming and I never left. I was fortunate enough to be gifted with all of their old games so I have a knowledge of the old systems as well as the new. I am an Active Duty Soldier in the US Army so if my timely response is a little low I might not have service.

US Army

I graduated high school in 2007. I attended UC for two years from 2007-2009 full time.