Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/NES Open Tournament Golf

I recently purchased the NES Open Tournament Golf at a yard sale. There's a sticker on there (the original sticker) that says Nintendo Promotional Offer Not for Resale.
Do you know what this could be worth?
I've researched this exact one with the sticker extensively and have come up with nothing because it's rare. A similar item, with the sticker, sold for $175 whereas the game without the sticker only sold for about $19.
Any help would be appreciated.

Honestly the easiest way to know is to get the item appraised by a certified appraiser. The issue with these items is that there are so many factors that go OBO pricing that it's impossible for me to give you an estimate. If you take it to someone, they can verify if the item and sticker are authentic as well as give you a rating and possible value. To give you an example of the complexity these are a few things they use to value:

Item physical appearance
Physical condition
Sticker condition
Smoker or non smoker home
Wear on cartridge
Number of games in area

There are so many more. Hope this helps.  

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

Trent Crutcher

I can answer any gaming questions you have from the NES to the PS3. I know about all the original games through the current games that are on the market today. I own/played most games that are worth playing at some point in my life. Whether its a question about how to beat a boss or a level, or just where to find some items in a game, or just want to know my opinion, I am very helpful. I excel in a few series including: Mario, Zelda, Final Fantasy, and Metal Gear Solid. I have played every installment of those particular series.

I have been playing video games since I was around 6 years old and I am currently 21. My two older brothers brought me up in the world of gaming and I never left. I was fortunate enough to be gifted with all of their old games so I have a knowledge of the old systems as well as the new. I am an Active Duty Soldier in the US Army so if my timely response is a little low I might not have service.

US Army

I graduated high school in 2007. I attended UC for two years from 2007-2009 full time.