Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/Torpedo Usage

Would it be acceptable to use the word "torpedo" in public, or will it offend people? It contains the word "pedo" in it, which Nintendo thinks is offensive. Try using it for your message on the 3DS, and it will not let you do it.
"The name and\or creator name for this Mii contains language that others may find offensive ..."

my son, Ray

did you try capitalizing pedo? torPEDO or try TORPEDO. my name on playstation is chucksstuntman and unt is always *** lol. i do not know why torpedo would be edited on nintendo. its like how mtv edited words trigger, gun, goddamn, etc. so j suggest using a different word or or maybe try undrwater missle and see hkw that is showing up. torpedo is a new one for me. i never heard of it being edited. its nkt offensive. maybe just the pedo part lol. also if parental controls are enabled, disable them. that might be why.

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

Dustin Byrd

I can answer any questions about Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, PSP, Xbox, and Super Nintendo. I've been playing games since 1996 starting with Star Fox 64.

I still own over 250 games for Playstation 3 and 2 alone. I also have beaten most of these games that were worth beating. The only games I wont know too much about is xbox 360 games because they do not appeal to me especially when it costs money to play online. I'm akways a gamer on a budget, so I get games when they are either used or marked down in price. I played and own all of the best games you can think of, yes including Gears Of war games and Halo games, so I know exactly what I like in games and what I don't like. For example, Gear was fun in horde mode for a little until the automatic covering system was happening too much and it was hard to run for long. The chainsaw was awesome though.

I've only been through High School. I graduated in 2008. I was enrolled in Devry that year but due to extreme prices, I backed out of it. The course I was going for was game design and programming.

Even though it's not an actual award, I have 2940 trophies as of May 13, 2012 for Playstation 3.