Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What race should I play as? Here's what like: heavy armor, one-handed weapons, conjuration, smithing, restoration, blocking, and I want to be a vampire lord.

I would recommend the Orc race. You get a starting bonus in smithing as well as the racial power can be very handy in taking down big bosses. Any character can use magic just make sure you do the winter hold college quest line to boost your magic. Same goes for vampire lord, but also they look cool. Hope this helps.  

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

Trent Crutcher

I can answer any gaming questions you have from the NES to the PS3. I know about all the original games through the current games that are on the market today. I own/played most games that are worth playing at some point in my life. Whether its a question about how to beat a boss or a level, or just where to find some items in a game, or just want to know my opinion, I am very helpful. I excel in a few series including: Mario, Zelda, Final Fantasy, and Metal Gear Solid. I have played every installment of those particular series.

I have been playing video games since I was around 6 years old and I am currently 21. My two older brothers brought me up in the world of gaming and I never left. I was fortunate enough to be gifted with all of their old games so I have a knowledge of the old systems as well as the new. I am an Active Duty Soldier in the US Army so if my timely response is a little low I might not have service.

US Army

I graduated high school in 2007. I attended UC for two years from 2007-2009 full time.