Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/mugen winrar

I got my winrar and mugen from wikipedia directed website. Is it safe to follow wikipedia?

Yeah, it should be safe to follow Wikipedia. I also found this link on the pirate bay.
Not really sure how the software works, so can't help you their. It also includes instructions on the page.

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

I can help you with almost any video game console game. If you are stumped in a game and do not know what to do next, I would be glad to help you. I can also provide you with cheats and gameShark codes for any console. I can also answer questions regarding emulators and roms for the NES, SNES, GBA, and sega genesis. I can help you on some PC games, but that depends on the game. The only types of games I may not be able to help you with are racing and sports game.

I can get walkthroughs and cheats on virtually any video game. I am good at researching information on the Internet. I also have knowledge to help people with their emulators and roms. I am also a member of yahoo answers and answer bag, so I have experience with answering other peoples questions.

When I was in high school, I was in the chess club and video game club.

Diploma (Elk Grove High School)

Honer Roll (high school)