Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/emulator and video game

Question
I need help with this.  There is emulator and games to download for to be play on your laptop. I wanted to download the emulators and games to be play on my laptop. Is this website safe:

http://www.coolrom.com/

Answer
Yes, it's safe, just don't click on any pop ups or install any down loaders or software. Why don't you just use a site like pirate bay or kick ass torrents. Colorm only allows you to download one rom at a time, but a site like pirate bay or u torrent allows you to download the entire rom collection with just one click.  

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

Russell