Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/emulator and video game

I need help with this.  There is emulator and games to download for to be play on your laptop. I wanted to download the emulators and games to be play on my laptop. Is this website safe:

Yes, it's safe, just don't click on any pop ups or install any down loaders or software. Why don't you just use a site like pirate bay or kick ass torrents. Colorm only allows you to download one rom at a time, but a site like pirate bay or u torrent allows you to download the entire rom collection with just one click.  

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

I can help you with almost any video game console game. If you are stumped in a game and do not know what to do next, I would be glad to help you. I can also provide you with cheats and gameShark codes for any console. I can also answer questions regarding emulators and roms for the NES, SNES, GBA, and sega genesis. I can help you on some PC games, but that depends on the game. The only types of games I may not be able to help you with are racing and sports game.

I can get walkthroughs and cheats on virtually any video game. I am good at researching information on the Internet. I also have knowledge to help people with their emulators and roms. I am also a member of yahoo answers and answer bag, so I have experience with answering other peoples questions.

When I was in high school, I was in the chess club and video game club.

Diploma (Elk Grove High School)

Honer Roll (high school)