Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/Star Wars Battlefront 3 (2015)

We purchased Star Wars Battlefront 3. We purchased the PC edition and installed it on our Dell Laptop. Our Dell has 12Gb Ram and 318Gb of free space. The processor is also an Intel i5. The graphics card is also an Intel.

So far, the game has been installed. When we go to play the game, we either get a black screen or if we manage to get through to the game menus and select what game to play, the game then freezes and the PC locks up. Control/Alt/Delete sorts this out, but the game then crashes.

I have checked all the drivers and updates.

Can you please advise any solutions please?

Your laptop does not meet the system requirements to run Star Wars Battle Front 3. If you want to play PC games, then you need a laptop with a high end dedicated video card. Most PC games today require at least a 2GB video card. The newer games actually recommend that you have a 4GB video card. You can still play the game fine if you have a 2GB, but if you want the game to run perfectly, then you will want a bigger video card. If you want to play the newest games then you are going to need a gaming laptop. A gaming laptop will cost you around $1,500-$2,000. Some gaming laptops can even cost more, it all depends on how much you are willing to spend.

Here is the system requirements for the game you were trying to run.

CPU: Intel i3 6300T or equivalent
You obviously meet this requirement

You meet this requirement as well

Video card: nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB, ATI Radeon HD 7850 2GB. Since you only have a HD Intel Graphics card you do not meet this system requirement.

DX: DirectX 11
You need to have DirectX installed.

OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
Your laptop needs to support 64-bit. If your laptop only supports 32 bit, then you probably won't be able to install or play your game because this game requires a 64-bit Windows operating system.

HDD: At least 40 GB of free space
Most people meet this requirment

If you want the best game play possible then you will need at least 16GB ram, (nVidia GeForce GTX 970 4GB or a AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB Video card) and a i7 CPU.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask me. Thank you for your question.

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

I can help you with almost any video game console game. If you are stumped in a game and do not know what to do next, I would be glad to help you. I can also provide you with cheats and gameShark codes for any console. I can also answer questions regarding emulators and roms for the NES, SNES, GBA, and sega genesis. I can help you on some PC games, but that depends on the game. The only types of games I may not be able to help you with are racing and sports game.

I can get walkthroughs and cheats on virtually any video game. I am good at researching information on the Internet. I also have knowledge to help people with their emulators and roms. I am also a member of yahoo answers and answer bag, so I have experience with answering other peoples questions.

When I was in high school, I was in the chess club and video game club.

Diploma (Elk Grove High School)

Honer Roll (high school)