Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games/Videogames

Question
What is the best book on the subject of video game history?

Answer
You are the first person to ask me this question and to answer your question, I don't really know which is the best book every written. I found a book with great reviews on Amazon pertaining to the subject, but is it the best I don't know. It's like asking what's the best movie ever made or the best book ever written, or the best video game ever made. Everyone is bound to have a different opinion.
http://www.amazon.com/Video-Game-Industry-Innovation-Organization/dp/1138803839/

Console Games (Nintendo, Sony etc.) and Arcade Games

Russell