Conspiracies & Extremism/The Illuminati

Zoe wrote at 2010-04-05 22:02:37
That is a ridiculous answer... Please do elaborate!

Please make a ligitimate argument for the non existance of such political groups. It is fine if you do not believe these things but to say that the bilderberg group is a weekend getaway for 130 people of extreme importance to this world is slightly uneducated. Please do elaborate!  

Gerrit wrote at 2013-02-18 19:38:50
Maybe playing devil's advocate here, but there are clear indications out there that the Illuminati are not as dead as they are believed to be. Maybe they operate in a different shape, using different names, but it comes down to the same thing. Don't forget that the Illuminati are a highly secretive organisation. You cannot just openly operate and still remain a secret society, so it is quite obvious you won't see any Illuminati organisations visable to the public eye. Also, the Bavarian Illuminati as founded by Adam Weisshaupt, have disbanded. That is the official version. However, to disband and continue operating in secret, is one of the best methods for such organisations to survive: if you insist on secrecy, making people believe the organisation is dead is a good way to try to let people believe the Illuminati are dead. Regardless under what name and in what format, the fact that secret organisations (be it the Illuminati or other such groups) do have more influence than people would like to know, is more or less a fact. Maybe the Illuminati indeed don't exist anymore, but then there are enough similar organisations who more or less have the same goal of world control. Different name, same ideology. To just assume the Illuminati disbanded without their ideology surviving in different formats or groups, seems a bit naive to believe when research at least indicates that secret societies still play an important role in society. Think of the Freemasons (OK, they are a different thing alltogether, but like other secret organisations they do attract those with power, influence and money. Several cities are littered with masonic and occult symbolism, and many high ranked individuals have memberships of one or more secret societies. Due to the secretive nature, I don't know if it is possible to see the total picture. Hence making statements on which organisations are existing, which disbanded, and which organisations are follow-ups of older secret societies, is quite hard. But there's quite a few good documentaries and books written on the subject of secret societies, I would recommend to check several ones. Inevitably you may notice some contradicting info, but again, portraying a society which operates in secrecy is not that easy. Avoid those books and documentaries that try to lurk people with sensational slogans or titles, for example the Illuminatus! Trilogy is fun reading but nowhere near a non-fictional accurate work (a good promotion for Discordianism though ;)).  

Conspiracies & Extremism

Paul Edward Zukowski

Conspiracies are fun to look at. What is up with JFK, RFK, MLK, CIA, NSA, UFOs etc. I am sceptic in most of them, but I can play devils advocate.

Does listening to Art Bell count?? Here is my biogrophy;

Life Experience
A general biography my fit more here so I offer the following. (it appears on on all my profiles) After all who we are affects our opinions or even inadvertently effect of statements of fact. I hold a AS from Eastern Conn. State Univ. and a BA from Trinity College, Hartford Ct. Plus 11 other professional certifications. I have received 31 awards for various activities. My writings published in ?The Other Voice? and other publications. I have had my original music published, licensed and recorded by David Kaye. I have been a guest on CyberRadio & TV and many other talk radio programs. I welcome interviews and I am willing to act as a technical advisor to various media. I am single and have resided in Hartford, Ct. since 1976. I have no children. I am a political conservative with libertarian leanings. I am a registered Republican. I am a Roman Catholic. I have worked in the following areas, entertainment, real estate, mortgage banking, and human services. I have owned 2 businesses. Some of my interests include politics, law, history, and current events.Hobbies I partake in include music, target shooting and cars (my Camaro rumbles) If you wish to find out more about me, feel free to visit my web page PEZmans World
You can find me in many other areas of

Current Events: U.S.
U.S. Politics
Legislation, Presidential & Congressional Politics
Military Policy & Weapons
Military History
U.S. History
Supreme Court Cases
Crime & Law Enforcement Issues & Death Penalty
Miscellaneous, Serial Murder, Rape, Arson and other sexually motivated crimes
2nd Amendment and Right to Bear Arms
Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports
Conspiracies & Extremism
Careers: Music
Hartford, Ct.
Trinity College, Hartford, Ct.
Eastern Connecticut State University

Organizations belong to

Cleo of AX Alpha Chi (former Alpha Chi Chapter of DKE)
National Rifle Association
Connecticut State Rifle and Revolver Assoc.
Windsor Marksman Assoc.
The Republican Party
The Roman Catholic Church
History of Hartford Project

Publications and Media Appearances

?The Other Voice? published articles.
?The Frogbelly Local? published articles.
?Hey Little Lady? {song} published Americord Records
Talk Radio appearances include;
Mornings with Ushi, CyberRadio & TV, Broadcast in Los Angles CA. worldwide via the internet.
The Lynda Mercer Show on Power Talk WULF 94.3 FM Radcliffe, Kentucky
The Allen Price Show on WRVA Newsradio 1140 AM Richmond, VA
and many more.
I have been a tech advisor to more than a dozen authors.

AS from Eastern Conn. State Univ.
BA from Trinity College
11 other professional certifications

I have received 31 awards and honors for various activities.