Construction & Contractors/Load capacity of concrete floor

zsciaeount wrote at 2013-12-22 18:15:26
Thanks for your reply. I don't know for sure but I hear it was once a sanitarium of sorts. But that was a long time ago before hospital beds were heavy.  

Construction & Contractors

Albert Roy Horne

I can answer questions about concrete form work, door repairs, and most questions regarding most construction, I can also answer questions related to contractors and which ones are best suited to specific tasks, and some that are best left in the phone book, and any related to drafting and design, with very good knowledge of fire codes and building codes

I have been in the construction industry for over 20 years, with various types of construction and repairs, I was also a fire fighter/fire inspector for a small town fire dept for 3 years. I started out in the industry with architectural drafting, as an education but found i liked the building side better

A member of local 1030 united brotherhood of carpenters and joiners

I took a year of architectural drafting, then a lot of on the job training. While on the fire dept i also took a fire inspection and investigation course, But mostly the training has been on the job.