Construction & Contractors/Civil works

I am building a septic tank inside a swamp, the water table is very high and the water keeps jetting in. How do I stop the leakage?

If I am to understand...You are trying to drain water into a pond?   The septic tank will only hold so much solid waste.  The water will flow out of it..Down Hill.  Most septic tanks are NOT water tight...for a reason.   If overflow is to occur , it has an escape route.  If your water table is above the tank....Bad Engineering.  Solution...Relocate the tank   30" above any possible water line of the exterior.

Construction & Contractors

David Coil/C. R. Construction

I can answer most any remodel and repair question. I have done almost everything...and done it well. From foundations to the roof. I have helped MANY from all recently.

Most expertise is carpeting, flooring, tile, sheetrock, electrical and plumbing.   40 yrs of experience in all trades.

I am a licensed contractor in California and Nevada.