Construction & Contractors/Civil works

Question
I am building a septic tank inside a swamp, the water table is very high and the water keeps jetting in. How do I stop the leakage?

Answer
If I am to understand...You are trying to drain water into a pond?   The septic tank will only hold so much solid waste.  The water will flow out of it..Down Hill.  Most septic tanks are NOT water tight...for a reason.   If overflow is to occur , it has an escape route.  If your water table is above the tank....Bad Engineering.  Solution...Relocate the tank   30" above any possible water line of the exterior.

Construction & Contractors

David Coil/C. R. Construction