Construction & Contractors/house moves on slab

hi..this house was built in 1978, and now i have some damage to it from it moving on the slab. question is, how can it be fixed so the slab wont move around, and about how much would it cost?  correct me if this is wrong, but it seems the longer i wait to do something about this, it will only get worse. thank you!!

Sorry for the delay, this mail just arrived in my box today, The easiest way to affix the house to slab is remove some of the interior or exterior wall boards and get at the studs and sill plates, then you can actually drill and lag the walls to the slab. just make sure that you have everything square, this may mean using a sledge hammer and banging walls back in place, but this is something a semi skilled DIY'er can do with a little time and effort

Construction & Contractors

Albert Roy Horne

I can answer questions about concrete form work, door repairs, and most questions regarding most construction, I can also answer questions related to contractors and which ones are best suited to specific tasks, and some that are best left in the phone book, and any related to drafting and design, with very good knowledge of fire codes and building codes

I have been in the construction industry for over 20 years, with various types of construction and repairs, I was also a fire fighter/fire inspector for a small town fire dept for 3 years. I started out in the industry with architectural drafting, as an education but found i liked the building side better

A member of local 1030 united brotherhood of carpenters and joiners

I took a year of architectural drafting, then a lot of on the job training. While on the fire dept i also took a fire inspection and investigation course, But mostly the training has been on the job.