Construction & Contractors/house moves on slab

Question
hi..this house was built in 1978, and now i have some damage to it from it moving on the slab. question is, how can it be fixed so the slab wont move around, and about how much would it cost?  correct me if this is wrong, but it seems the longer i wait to do something about this, it will only get worse. thank you!!

Answer
Sorry for the delay, this mail just arrived in my box today, The easiest way to affix the house to slab is remove some of the interior or exterior wall boards and get at the studs and sill plates, then you can actually drill and lag the walls to the slab. just make sure that you have everything square, this may mean using a sledge hammer and banging walls back in place, but this is something a semi skilled DIY'er can do with a little time and effort

Construction & Contractors

Albert Roy Horne