Construction & Contractors/groundwater

Question
How do I remove ground water from entering under my pool and disturbing my liner? Also would a series of sump pumps around the pool help me? I have spent thousand trying to correct this problem need a solution. thanks

Answer
if the pool is in a low lying area then it an be very hard to correct. The easiest solution is to take and dig down around the pool,the same as you would for a foundation, then put in a layer of gravel and some drainage pipe run into a sump hole in a convenient location, that way excess water can be pumped away. This is something that a homeowner can do with minimal skill, it is even easier if it is an above ground pool, then just follow above but not as deep, just a few inches say 6 below the liner and follow with gravel and pipe  

Construction & Contractors

Albert Roy Horne