Construction & Contractors/Query on Foundation..

Good day
With reference to my foundation plan as attached= can you assist with calculating the following below (or provide me with the formula or approach to calculate)
How much quantity of the following is required for this foundation project: (figures in mm and estimating that 1 bag cement = 100 blocks; also lap steel every 2 feet and using 1:3 ratio for mortar mix)
1. Sand
2. Concrete
3. Cement
4. U bars
5. Stirups
6. blocks
Can you give me some insights and/or how to calculate the following.

Whenever I do any type of calculations like the above there are 2 sources i swear by. I will provide you with the link for 1 and the name of the other,    which is an online contractors calculator and
handyman calculator, which is an android based app on my cellphone,
those are the best ones I have found. Personally I still prefer to do everything in imperial measurements, even as a commercial union carpenter using metric, we always tried to convert as much as possible, as far as the concrete it would be best to just order pre mix, it makes job much quicker, unless getting a truck in is not possible. when you refer to u bars, if the are for wall to footing retention, just use straight re bar and bend into an L shape, or use pre bent. Stirrups are not a total necessity, as thy mostly fall over when floor is poured, best to use the odd rock, as the mesh or re bar must be pulled upwards when concrete is being poured, that way you get good base underneath the bar/mesh. I hope this is somewhat helpful and wish I had more time to go further in depth with the calculations  

Construction & Contractors

Albert Roy Horne

I can answer questions about concrete form work, door repairs, and most questions regarding most construction, I can also answer questions related to contractors and which ones are best suited to specific tasks, and some that are best left in the phone book, and any related to drafting and design, with very good knowledge of fire codes and building codes

I have been in the construction industry for over 20 years, with various types of construction and repairs, I was also a fire fighter/fire inspector for a small town fire dept for 3 years. I started out in the industry with architectural drafting, as an education but found i liked the building side better

A member of local 1030 united brotherhood of carpenters and joiners

I took a year of architectural drafting, then a lot of on the job training. While on the fire dept i also took a fire inspection and investigation course, But mostly the training has been on the job.