Construction & Contractors/waterproofing


I am facing dampness problem above skirting level especially on my side of common walls to my neighbours who are having toilets/wet areas on their side. My DPC has been carried out efficiently. Please suggest suitable waterproofing treatment before taking up the painting work

IF you have Auto parts stores in your area.   Some cars have a Rubberized undercoating in Snow area to protect from salt and rust.  This Undercoat also comes in Spray cans. It is very easy to use...dries in minutes..water proof.  I don't consider it expensive, and its readily available in the US for Cars.  A rubberized Undercoating.

Construction & Contractors

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


David Coil/C. R. Construction


I can answer most any remodel and repair question. I have done almost everything...and done it well. From foundations to the roof. I have helped MANY from all recently.


Most expertise is carpeting, flooring, tile, sheetrock, electrical and plumbing.   40 yrs of experience in all trades.

I am a licensed contractor in California and Nevada.

©2017 All rights reserved.