Construction & Contractors/Culvert blocked

Question
Good day
Have a 100 foot culvert under road level. The diameter of culvert is about 1.5 feet .
Culvert is next to sloping land and have been neglected for several months and severe weather and wash down of mud from slopes have filled up at least 10 to 15 feet of the culvert with mud. The mud has been caked and it is compact for a few feet so a regular pressure washer is not able to blast the mud out. What other alternatives are there to removing mud from culvert, since it is too small for someone to fit in.

Answer
Jetter 3000 PSI 4 GPM
Jetter 3000 PSI 4 GPM  

Another view
Another view  
You need a Water Jetter not a pressure washer and if possible  start at the lowest point with the  the nozzle facing upstream  to allow the mud to flow out as the laser  nozzle penetrates the  mud

In this case I would opt for more pressure then volume  2,500 PSI 10 GPM soul work very well

If you cant get one  that large then 3,000 PSI 4 GPM will also work but it will take a lot longer

Another option is an 11/4 cable such as an electric eel  (snake) and the  General  Self sharpening cutting head to bore right  through the mud and other debris  

Construction & Contractors

Sylvan Tieger