Construction & Contractors/Culvert blocked

Sylvan follower wrote at 2015-02-08 18:00:15
Never, ever use a "roto"  company as  your paying a much higher rate because they have to pay kick back fees OOPS I mean franchise fees and that adds to their bottom line and has to be passed onto the consumer

I read an article Sylvan once posted that if someone is gifted in their  trade why would they need to  join a franchise?

Sylvan  Tieger is right  about the Jetting as I followed his advice a few years back regarding grease build up  in the co ops kitchen waste stack

Have you considered renting a jetter as you know the dangers of using high pressure water already  

Construction & Contractors

Sylvan Tieger