Construction & Contractors/Formwork

Question
Good day
Also wanted to find out what are the names of (types) of latest technologies in formwork that would most likely replace traditional methods.
Just need a list of names of about 6 or 7 of the latest technologies that would most likely replace traditional methods of formwork and I would read up on it.

Answer
Thank you for the Feedback. I am sending this as there seems to be some issues with allexperts system, as I keep getting a mail saying I have a pending question, even though I told them I answered both your questions in one response, so to stop receiving these mails I figured sending you a thank you for the feedback using your second question was the easiest way.So once again  thank you  

Construction & Contractors

Albert Roy Horne