Construction & Contractors/Formwork

Good day
Also wanted to find out what are the names of (types) of latest technologies in formwork that would most likely replace traditional methods.
Just need a list of names of about 6 or 7 of the latest technologies that would most likely replace traditional methods of formwork and I would read up on it.

Thank you for the Feedback. I am sending this as there seems to be some issues with allexperts system, as I keep getting a mail saying I have a pending question, even though I told them I answered both your questions in one response, so to stop receiving these mails I figured sending you a thank you for the feedback using your second question was the easiest way.So once again  thank you  

Construction & Contractors

Albert Roy Horne

I can answer questions about concrete form work, door repairs, and most questions regarding most construction, I can also answer questions related to contractors and which ones are best suited to specific tasks, and some that are best left in the phone book, and any related to drafting and design, with very good knowledge of fire codes and building codes

I have been in the construction industry for over 20 years, with various types of construction and repairs, I was also a fire fighter/fire inspector for a small town fire dept for 3 years. I started out in the industry with architectural drafting, as an education but found i liked the building side better

A member of local 1030 united brotherhood of carpenters and joiners

I took a year of architectural drafting, then a lot of on the job training. While on the fire dept i also took a fire inspection and investigation course, But mostly the training has been on the job.