Construction & Contractors/cleaning new construction homes

Hi, I'm trying to get a few jobs cleaning brand new construction homes before they can be sold. How much should I charge? Should I charge by the house or by the sq footage? Thanks

I think most contractors would want a lump sum estimate. You should be able to understand the variables that would affect your price (sf, complexity, travel, etc) and have some experience with how much it costs to clean a house based on those variables.
You can also check to see what your competition is doing in terms of how much they charge for what.
I would try to find the best contractors and get as much of their business as you could handle. Steer clear of people that you get a bad feel about or who have a reputation, generally it is deserved.

Construction & Contractors

Lee Kilcup

Can answer most questions regarding estimating, contracting, project delivery, strategic planning and business management for commercial building construction contracts and companies. Not a lot of knowledge about residential or heavy/ highway projects.

Past/Present clients
Microsoft, Quadrant(Weyerhauser), Nintendo of America, Overlake Hospital, Adobe Systems, REI