Construction Industry/BOQ

Question
Dear Sir,
I work with contracting company. my question is: do we have to execute all the works stated in it? Please note that the agreement states that BOQ is considered as a document for payment and variations only.
Best Regards

Answer
Dear Rak Man
you did not state what conditions you are using. Nevertheless, the boq should be considered as part of the contract documents in all G. Conditions. Iam afraid that you still have to execute all works sated in the BOQ despite the fact that such works are not spelled out some were else. Please remember that the client can delete such disputed items and in such case you will not be paid accordingly.
Cheers

Construction Industry

Wael Ghadban