Construction Industry/Standards Query.

Question
Good day
With reference to specifications for quality standards and specifications I have the following questions.
I work for a company involved in land development SIC 6552 and NAICS 237210.
1. Where am i able to obtain quality standards for these two industry codes?
2. Know there is BIS, ASTM standards etc... Can you refer me to any guides, websites etc.. that can provide with with cross reference standards and relevant ones. For example if I wanted to find out standards similar to the relevant ASTM in other types standards- where am I able to find this.
3. Are there any websites/ resources that can provide one with standards relevant to a specific product / industry?

Answer

Dear Sir,

Good evening from Bangalore, India.

Many thanks for your email / query.

Your queries are very interesting. I hope to revert in a few days after a bit of research on the same.

Thanking you, for your patience and understanding,

Yours sincerely,
For BR Architects & Engineers Pvt. Ltd.,

Indranil Bhattacharya
www.brae.in  

Construction Industry

Indranil Bhattacharya