Construction Industry/Bearin Capacity

I want to calculate the bearing capacity of a multi-story ( 78 m x 46 m )
consists of 12 stories and three basements ..
the constraction level is -10.73 .. and the boring ( 8 borings ) gives me N from SPT and water content .
i used terzagi equitions ( which I learned ) but the bearing capacity was very large

I know there are another methods .. which equation is suitable in this case ? and where I can find a detailed explanation for it ?

Thank you very much :)

Dear Karim
Soil investigation reports usually contain the bearing capacity of the soil. It does not matterhow tall is your building and what it contains,all you need to specify is the excavation level and the report should provide you with the bearing capacity.
I suggest that you take the lab report and use such bearing capacity value which is essentially based on lab test results.

Construction Industry

Wael Ghadban

Will respond to queries related to Engineering Contracts subject to FIDIC or other Conditions, tendering and contracting, project management, residential and commercial construction, and general Civil Engineering questions. Can answer most questions related to aviation and airports as related to the Airports, Facility management.

Project construction, Projects Management,Civil Aviation, Airports construction and operation, Airport Pavement Design, Major Residential and commercial construction. Contract Management, FIDC, All Types of Contracts. ICAO, UFC, and FAA regulation and standards

MSc Civil Engineering