Construction Industry/Rebuild cost

Question
What is the cost, average, to tear down an 1100 soft, 3bed 1bathe block house and build a new house.  The new house would be about 2100 ish sqft with 4 or 5 bedrooms with 2 baths.  
Also, how do I go about finding plans for this new house, such as architecture goes.  Every company I find seems to be doing new communities rather the infill such as mine.  Thank you.  Oh, the property is located in phoenix, AZ .

Answer
dear lisa

it appears that you are a novice in building a new house 1. find a lot or property in an area you would like to live in  the size of the lot, city's building codes need to be followed  as far as a plan ou can find building plans on the net should ou need an architect go to city building dept or look in the telephone book '' ask around''

this is the first step

2 it appears you have selected the property because you want to wreck the existing house ? first consider maybe adding to the existing and remodeling the existing?

there are a few programs on tv  that do just that check themout   for some ideas

sincerely  jon ewall

Construction Industry

jonewall