Construction Industry/concrete technology

Question
I am having a different trend in concrete strength  which is decreasing later at 56 days w.r.t that of 28 days. Could you explain any possible reason for this?

Answer
dear sushil

if you are testing at 56 days same samples and concrete strength is lesser strength??

solution
 retest actual wall or floor   take core test to support testing results if the concrete meets specified strength   

if concrete is a structural support it is imperative that concrete meets specified requirements

you may need to have a structural engineer assist you in determinating how to proceed

jon e

Construction Industry

jonewall