Construction Law/advance payment

Question
John, the employer agreed ot accept bonds from a financial institution in lieu of bank. However the payment is taking a long time to be paid ( months) - In the meantime the engineer is requesting progress made, documents completed or partially completed, design information. Is the contractor mandated to provide the information under FIDIC.

Answer
Dear Mr. Maraj,

Thank you for this question.

I will reply directly to your business e-mail address on my file.

Kind regards,
John Dowse

Follow me on Twitter: @CernoOrg
For my weekly industry newsletter e-mail to info@cerno.org, stating SUBSCRIBE in the subject line

Training and consulting services are available, bespoke to companies and individuals.

John Dowse can be contacted by e-mail to info@cerno.org (When e-mailing, please include “AllExperts” in the subject line.)

Construction Law

John Dowse