Construction Law/Arbitration procedures & case studies in Pakistan

Question
Sir,
I am master's student in NED UET and working on the subjected topic.Please guide me on this topic as people whom I know in industry have very less knowledge about it.

Kind Regards
S.M.Faizan

Answer
Dear sir,
Thanks for your question.
To start with ,I suggest you to go through a copy of PAKISTAN ARBITRATION ACT and then come up with specific questions that you are still unclear to you.This is a small booklet available from law bookshop.For case studies please see my other answer to your question no. 2
Regards-liaqat hayat

Construction Law

Liaqat Hayat