Construction Law/Arbitration procedures & case studies in Pakistan

I am master's student in NED UET and working on the subjected topic.Please guide me on this topic as people whom I know in industry have very less knowledge about it.

Kind Regards

Dear sir,
Thanks for your question.
To start with ,I suggest you to go through a copy of PAKISTAN ARBITRATION ACT and then come up with specific questions that you are still unclear to you.This is a small booklet available from law bookshop.For case studies please see my other answer to your question no. 2
Regards-liaqat hayat

Construction Law

Liaqat Hayat

I can answer questions based on FIDIC 4 and FIDIC 1999 [design-build] with particular reference to time extension , price adjustment and disputes. I am in particular more inclined for response to points pertaining to how claims should be framed and put up in case of technical or other contractual shortcomings. Regarding procurement matters I have spent over 5 years as procurement specialist for highway authority and dealt with numerous claims and disputes in the capacity of "The Engineer" .