Construction Law/clarification

Dear Senthil,
I have contract LS+Variable Cost with free supply of diesel from client=SOR.
My Q is can I claim diesel cost and LS if I am deriving rate for variation works from SOR.

Please note that there is no mention about claim procedure on those component.
Please let me know your views.

Dear Vijay
I am taking the opportunity to reply your question;
If supply of diesel from client, then deriving of rate for variation works diesel cost will be included as per supply rate of client.
I hope this will help you.
With due regards,

Construction Law

Sanjay Khandelwal

I can answer related to the various construction contracts forms related with disputes and claims.Expertise in to evalute the extension of time,cost and profit claims.I can answer regarding the contract management in civil works.

I have the experience of construction industry, as a consultants,executor of construction activities of infrastructure development like road and buildings. I have the experience of various software related to design of highways and quantity evaluation.

I am life member of Indian Road Congress,INDIA I am presently employed with M/s Lion Engineering Consultants,INDIA

My educational qualifications are as below: I am engineering graduate from MITS, INDIA,1987 I have completed my Post graduation from NIT,INDIA,2011