Construction Law/compensation

QUESTION: if a project is delayed and the price adjustment is allowed under clause 70.1 FIDIC 4,does it (price adjustment) cover the prolongation costs claim under clause 69.4.

ANSWER: Dear Raja
I am taking the opportunity to reply your question;
Answer: NO
With due regards
Sanjay Khandelwal

QUESTION: what is the mean and application procedure of 28 days. FIDIC4 clause 60.10, PCC 60.10, "the employer shall pay to the contractor compensation at the 28 days rate of inter bank + 2% per annum".

Dear Raja
This is my  pleasure to listen you again.I am replying your question;
The amount claimed by the contractor under Interim Payment certificate issued by the Engineer pursuant to the clause 60.10,be paid by the employer to the contractor within 28 days after such payment certificate delivered to the Employer.In the event of failure of the failure to make the payment within time stated,the Employer should pay the interest at the rate stated in the contract under Appendix to Tender otherwise compensation as per applicable law of the country for the upon sum unpaid from the date by which the same should have been paid.
I hope this will help to you.
With best regards

Construction Law

Sanjay Khandelwal

I can answer related to the various construction contracts forms related with disputes and claims.Expertise in to evalute the extension of time,cost and profit claims.I can answer regarding the contract management in civil works.

I have the experience of construction industry, as a consultants,executor of construction activities of infrastructure development like road and buildings. I have the experience of various software related to design of highways and quantity evaluation.

I am life member of Indian Road Congress,INDIA I am presently employed with M/s Lion Engineering Consultants,INDIA

My educational qualifications are as below: I am engineering graduate from MITS, INDIA,1987 I have completed my Post graduation from NIT,INDIA,2011