You are here:

Construction Law/Required expert services


Dear sir,

I need your contact numbers regarding construction claims for various contractors.


Dear sir,
It is cell 0333-5610760 please but i suggest you to collect it from NHA and CAA/WAPDA and collect all such data from their CONTRACT DEPARTMENTS.I can then explain anything unclear to you or which require further discussion.
Regards-liaqat hayat

Construction Law

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Liaqat Hayat


I can answer questions based on FIDIC 4 and FIDIC 1999 [design-build] with particular reference to time extension , price adjustment and disputes. I am in particular more inclined for response to points pertaining to how claims should be framed and put up in case of technical or other contractual shortcomings. Regarding procurement matters I have spent over 5 years as procurement specialist for highway authority and dealt with numerous claims and disputes in the capacity of "The Engineer" .

©2017 All rights reserved.