Construction Law/budget format

Dear Sir,

Iam working as a Cost controller for  construction company in MEP works.Please can you send me the procedure for the preparation of BUDGET/Format for MEP works and cost analysis procedure/format.

Mohammad Anzar Ali

Dear Anzar,

You need to have a setup to record costs from the procurement stage itself. The budget is required to be prepared whenever any award is made and then a Variance Statement including Estimated End variances are established and signed off by management.

Thereafter these variances needs to be monitored on monthly basis to advise the management on the trends.

Withought knowing your details it is not possible to advise a standard format, which might be misleading.

We do provide services to establish such cost control methods and procedure for construction firms. Do let us know should you need such services.

Construction Law

Manish Gupta

I can answer questions related to Cost Planning, Contract Administration, Construction Law & Other Post Contract QS related areas.

7 Years with Contractors 12 plus Years with Owners & Consultants

Calgary Project Consultants, Jacobs International, Turner International, J Ray McDermott Inc. Hindustan Construction Company

MRICS, MCIArb, BE (Civil), PGDCM LLM-Constuction Law in Arbitration and Adjudication