Construction Law/Made Redundunt

Question
Dear Sir ;
we are subcontractor for structural works in a Project with Fidic (CINDITIONS OF SUBCONTRACT FOR WORKS OF CIVIL ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION), MY question is when i was reviewing contract documents, Addendums, in addendum # 3 was mentioned that  addendum # 01 on 24/3/2012 ( Made Redundant on 1/9/2012) , what does that mean(Made Redundant)*? that means Addendum # 1 was applicable only in the period between 24/March and first of September? what is the consequences of this if any ?
please advise

Answer
Dear Mohammad,
Thank you for your question
The practical meaning of made re-dundent is that it is no more valid beyond mentioned date.Regarding its implications,I can only say something once I seen the addendum no. 1 and its text to see its implication with respect to original provisions in the contract.The other way to review what this cancellation means for you and how far it affects cost and time
Regards
Liaqat Hayat

Construction Law

Liaqat Hayat