Construction Law/Subcontractor agreement

we are the main contractor and we have agreement with subcontractor for sewage treatment plant supply and fix he received 15% of contract to delever the material and fix
now as the prject hold for one year ,,, and now we request them to delever and fix he asking for paying all amount cash ... which couldnot be ,,, shoul i get your advise .

According to your question;It is not clear,What are the conditios of agreement with subcontractor?
It is very clear that;project was on hold due to some reasons,so that condition of agreement with subcontractor will be govern for the supply and fixing of the same.If there was no time limit is mentioned in the subcontractor's agreement for supply and fixing then subcontractor has the binding to supply and fixing before asking the balance money.
With best regards'

Construction Law

Sanjay Khandelwal

I can answer related to the various construction contracts forms related with disputes and claims.Expertise in to evalute the extension of time,cost and profit claims.I can answer regarding the contract management in civil works.

I have the experience of construction industry, as a consultants,executor of construction activities of infrastructure development like road and buildings. I have the experience of various software related to design of highways and quantity evaluation.

I am life member of Indian Road Congress,INDIA I am presently employed with M/s Lion Engineering Consultants,INDIA

My educational qualifications are as below: I am engineering graduate from MITS, INDIA,1987 I have completed my Post graduation from NIT,INDIA,2011