Construction Law/delay damages

Abdul Majid Khan wrote at 2013-06-29 06:07:37
I humbly disagree with the above interpretation of imposition of LDs. I understand that LDs are due when the completion date is over and there is no EOT claim pending. The Employer will start deducting LDs from any amount due to the contractor till it recovers the total Lds computed as per contract to the maximum limit or till the actual completion date ie when TOC is issued

Construction Law

FIDIC, Arbitration Procedures, Claim Management, Project Management.

I have experience of working at 6 countries in MENA region (algeria, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Pakistan)as the Regional Director and General Manager of a construction company. I have experience on various applications of FIDIC and construction law, arbitration procedures, claim management, project management.

CEO of TURCON Construction presently.

M.S. Civil Engineer, Various Courses on Project Management, Seminars on FIDIC.

National Highway Authorities of various countries, Water and Power Development Authorities, Karachi Port Trust, etc.