Construction Law/RE: FORM OF TENDER

Dear Sir,

Where there is a discrepancy, please advise whether the figure  stated in the duly signed FORM OF TENDER takes precedence over the figure in Grand summary of the Bills of Quantities.

Thanking you for your expert advice.

Yours faithfully,

Pooranlal Jairam

Dear Pooranlal,

Thank you for this question.

As I am based In Trinidad it may be better that we discuss this by telephone. Please e-mail me ( with you contact details and I will reply.

I hope that this assists you.

Kind regards,
John Dowse

Follow me on Twitter: @CernoOrg

For my regular industry newsletter e-mail to, stating SUBSCRIBE in the subject line

Training and consulting services are available, bespoke to companies and individuals.

John Dowse can be contacted by e-mail to (When e-mailing, please include “AllExperts” in the subject line.)

Construction Law

John Dowse

Legal; contract interpretation; quantum; delay analysis. Practitioner in arbitration, adjudication and mediation.

Thirty-three (33) years experience in building and construction, at all levels both within contracting and consulting organisations. Practising arbitrator, adjudicator, and mediator. Faculty approved trainer for the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. Lecturer on construction contract forms and dispute resolution practices.

Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Institute of Directors Society of Construction Arbitrators

Various UK and International construction and legal publications.

LLB (Hons), Pg Dip (Legal Practice), MCInstCES MCIArb MIOD Barrister