Construction Law/RE: FORM OF TENDER

Question
Dear Sir,

Where there is a discrepancy, please advise whether the figure  stated in the duly signed FORM OF TENDER takes precedence over the figure in Grand summary of the Bills of Quantities.

Thanking you for your expert advice.

Yours faithfully,

Pooranlal Jairam

Answer
Dear Pooranlal,

Thank you for this question.

As I am based In Trinidad it may be better that we discuss this by telephone. Please e-mail me (info@cerno.org) with you contact details and I will reply.

I hope that this assists you.

Kind regards,
John Dowse

Follow me on Twitter: @CernoOrg

For my regular industry newsletter e-mail to info@cerno.org, stating SUBSCRIBE in the subject line

Training and consulting services are available, bespoke to companies and individuals.

John Dowse can be contacted by e-mail to info@cerno.org (When e-mailing, please include “AllExperts” in the subject line.)

Construction Law

John Dowse