Construction Law/Additional payment and standby

Question
article 26
article 26  

article 26 (Continued) & 27
article 26 (Continued)  
Dear Sir
Our Contract is bespoke for a petroleum project. The clause of Delays & Extension of Time allows EOT may be granted to the Contractor in case of delays attributable to the Employer + additional payment. Another clause of Standby, allows to pay standby costs for each labor and equipment gets Standby due to the reasons attributable to the Company under a given schedule of time rate. My questions are:
1- can this additional payment be deemed as the Standby costs in case these Standby costs have been already granted to the Contractor?
2- Or Additional payment is something else?
3- what are the basis on which this additional payment calculated? and are these Standby costs are included in it?

I need your inputs very urgent please .. I am attaching the 2 clauses  if you like to have a look for better and detailed answer.

Thank you so much in advance."

Answer
Dear Khalid,

Article 26 also refers to the "Standby Cost" as stipulated in Article 27, therefore in case of any delay  attributable to the Company is subject to 1. Extension of Time as in Article 26 and 2. Standby Cost as in Article 27. Referred additional payment in Article 26 is payment under Article 27.

Best Regards

IRVALI

Construction Law

ALI IRVALI