Construction Law/late advance payment

Question
Dear sir,

the contract is under FIDIC 1987. my question is, am contractor, portion of advance payment is delayed for more than a year, and would like to ask you if possible to get EoT due to this.

regards

Answer
Dear Tabor,

Thank you for this question.

Before proceeding to answer, can you provide me with a copy of the amendments to the standard terms and conditions which provide for the payment of an advance under the 1987 FIDIC form. Those are likely to be of significance.

Kind regards,
John Dowse

Follow me on Twitter: @CernoOrg
For my regular industry newsletter e-mail to info@cerno.org, stating SUBSCRIBE in the subject line

Training and consulting services are available, bespoke to companies and individuals.
John Dowse can be contacted by e-mail to info@cerno.org (When e-mailing, please include “AllExperts” in the subject line.)

Construction Law

John Dowse