Construction Law/PINK BOOK FIDIC 2010

Question
PINK BOOK FIDIC 2010

AOA SIR HOW ARE YOU

KINDLY CLARIFY THE ISSUE IN COC CLAUSE 14.5 IS RELATED TO SECURED ADVANCE AND CLAUSE 14.3 (E) ALSO REFER THIS CLAUE AND CLAUSE 14.4 (B) STATED NOT APPILCABLE

IN OUR PARTICULAR CONTRACT PART A 14.5 (B )(I) AND 14.5 (I) IS NOT APPLICALE NOT THE ENTIRE CLAUSE .

KINDLY CLARFIY THAT IF NOT ENTIRE CLAUSE IS NOT APPLICABLE THEN CAN WE GIVE SECURED  ADVANCE OR NOT.OF
AND ALSO CLARIFY IN LIGHT  OF CLAUSE 13.8 ALSO  AND SCHEDULES FOR PAYMENT.

Answer
Dear Imran

Thanks for a new question. Deleting 14.5 b (i) and c (i) means that the secured advance is not limited to plants and materials listed in the Schedules for payment and therefore allows secured advance on any plant or materials brought to the site and intended to be used in the permanent works. provided always that this must satisfy other conditions which have not been deleted in Particular Conditions.

I hope the question is answered.

Regards

Abdul Majid Khan

Construction Law

Abdul Majid Khan