Construction Law/Bid form against Bid plan

Question
The Bid Description is “Roof replacement and repair of Building A & B”. This building is identical metal building but with concrete building in between that has no Building name/label. Client issued bid form identifying the following:
Base Bid : Tin roof replacement of Building A ( under the section of Thermal & Moisture Protection only Batt insulation, Fireproofing and joint sealer is listed)
Alternate Bid no.1 : Gutter and flashing replacement of Building B
Alternate Bid no.2 : Tin roof coating of Building B
The Issued bid plan shows that concrete building in between Building A&B is to be coated however this is not listed on the issued base bid form and not within Building A or B either.
Question: Will this roof coating for Concrete roof be considered as a change order to the contractor?

Answer
Dear Alexander
Hello
I am trying to reply your question.

In any contract priority of the documents of contract is defined. In general;Drawings are always are keeping on priority to the schedules of the contract agreement. In your case this roof coating for concrete roof will be consider as a variation/change order.
I hope this will helps to you.
With best regards
Sanjay Khandelwal  

Construction Law

Sanjay Khandelwal