Construction Law/BOQ Ratonalization

Kindly can you refer any material to understand the rationalization of BOQ once we have the Contract Price is different than the tender price once the contract is awarded and the contractor has to rationalize the BOq to match the Cotnract Price.

Dear tahir sahib,
The question is not very clear to me.Can you please explain with background scenerio so that i can respond appropriately.It appear that the  contract price is different than tender price.If so, any reason for this.Also which contract type?
Regards-Liaqat Hayat

Construction Law

Liaqat Hayat

I can answer questions based on FIDIC 4 and FIDIC 1999 [design-build] with particular reference to time extension , price adjustment and disputes. I am in particular more inclined for response to points pertaining to how claims should be framed and put up in case of technical or other contractual shortcomings. Regarding procurement matters I have spent over 5 years as procurement specialist for highway authority and dealt with numerous claims and disputes in the capacity of "The Engineer" .