Construction Law/about civil construction license

Question
Dear sir.thanksfor your helpful answer about subcontractor.but this time i have anew question about civil construction license in india.if my firm is regesterd in legal ministry of india than how i will i get a license?according to my company or i have to apply it .because i heard that if i will apply a lincense in P.W.d & B.r.there will be limit of ten or fifty lakhs.but i want to know can i get my license on my company basis or not?can i get tenders in cror or in limit?all i want to know how to get a civil license which has no limit of amount and tenders.thanx in advance sir.

Answer
Dear John
Hello
Your firm is registered in India you will get license to work by registering your firm for the license to work according to company credentials in terms of financial and experience of the company.In most of the state you have to get license from works department.
I hope this will help to you.
With best regards
Sanjay Khandelwal  

Construction Law

Sanjay Khandelwal