Construction Law/multiple currency

Dear Sir
I working on Road Supervision project in Uganda as RE.
we are using FIDIC 1987 reprinted in 1992
our contract is single currency contract bow items are in Ugandan Shilliongs
payments are made into 85% USD and 15% local
my question is as follows
1.whether our contract is single currency or multi currency
2. whether we can apply currency factor in Price adjustment formula

Dear Bala
I am sorry to be lated for replyong your question.
1. Yes contract is single currency contract as the items are in Uganda Shillongs.Payments are made according to condition of contract.
2.ACcording to clause71.1 of contract currency factor will calculated in price adjustment formula as per proportion of payment conditions.
I hope this will help to you.
With best regards
Sanjay Khandelwal  

Construction Law

Sanjay Khandelwal

I can answer related to the various construction contracts forms related with disputes and claims.Expertise in to evalute the extension of time,cost and profit claims.I can answer regarding the contract management in civil works.

I have the experience of construction industry, as a consultants,executor of construction activities of infrastructure development like road and buildings. I have the experience of various software related to design of highways and quantity evaluation.

I am life member of Indian Road Congress,INDIA I am presently employed with M/s Lion Engineering Consultants,INDIA

My educational qualifications are as below: I am engineering graduate from MITS, INDIA,1987 I have completed my Post graduation from NIT,INDIA,2011