Construction Law/How can i learn about contract managment.

Dear Sir,

Hope fully you will be fine.
I am Mr. Adnan from Pakistan, completed my bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering in 2010.I am continuing my job in aluminium glass fabrication  and installation industry.
We have some time disputes with client or main contractors on extension of time, delay in civil works by main contractor, Payment delays by main contractor.
My question is that i want to learn science of contract management. Where can i learn about contracts from or guide me with a book., institute to learn it.

Thanks and Regards
Adnan  A Mahatir

Dear Adnan,

Ist of All, You should read thoroughly the Standard Bidding Documents of PEC whch can be downloaded from PEC wesite.PEC also manages some conference/lectures on contract administration and Contract management.You may attend that.Morever,You may download FIDIC RED Book.It will also help You.If you need further guidence, write me on my personel email,I can send you some documents.

Engr Arshad Mahmood

Construction Law

Arshad Mahmood

I may answer to the questions relating to FIDIC 4th as well as FIDIC 2010 MDB Harmonized version,price adjustment ,Variations,Eot and Cost claims,EPC Contract,Bidding Document,consultancy Contracts,certification,Standard Forms, Dispute resolution; and others pertaining to Contract implementation.

Contract management and Contract Administration, using FIDIC Conditions of 4th Addition as well as Fidic 1999 Red, Yellow and Silver Books including MDB Harmonized Edition 2010. Particularly in the area of Procurement of Contracts, Certification,Price Adjustment, variations,disputes management, EoT and Cost Claims; and other contractual issues arises from time to time during currecy of the Contracts.

Member -Pakistan Engineering Council Member -Pakistan Engineering Congress Member -FIDIC Organisation

Joint Venture and Consortium Agreements for Pakistan Engineering Council,Pakistan

BSc Civil Engineering; Basic Management course; Hydro power Projects; and various other on Job Trainings

Commendation Certificate for the excellent management qualities and dedication at Ghazi Barotha Hydropower Project; and Certificate of Excellent work performed during Survey Camp.

Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA),Associate Consulting Engineer(ACE) and National Engineering services Pakistan(Pvt.) Limited (NESPAK)