Construction Law/How can i learn about contract managment.

Question
Dear Sir,

Hope fully you will be fine. I am Mr. Adnan from Pakistan.
I completed my bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering in 2010.I am continuing my job in aluminium glass fabrication  and installation industry.
We have some time disputes with client or main contractors on extension of time, delay in civil works by main contractor, Payment delays by main contractor.
My question is that i want to learn science of contract management. Where can i learn about contracts from or guide me with a book., institute to learn it.

Thanks and Regards
Adnan  A Mahatir

Answer
Dear Adnan

Thanks for the question. I apologize for the late response. Frankly speaking I do not have any knowledge of such institution where Contract management id taught. The best way is to keep on studying various conditions of Contract and their commentaries available on the net. The all expert web site can also be helpful. Attending various workshops and seminars on fidic conditions is also recommended but is very expensive. There are also online institutions which you can search on web but again these are also expensive.

I am sorry I could not provide any significant help.

Regards

Abdul Majid Khan  

Construction Law

Abdul Majid Khan