Construction Law/How can i learn about contract managment.

Dear Sir,

Hope fully you will be fine.
I am Mr. Adnan from Pakistan. I completed my bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering in 2010.I am continuing my job in aluminium glass fabrication  and installation industry.
We have some time disputes with client or main contractors on extension of time, delay in civil works by main contractor, Payment delays by main contractor.
My question is that i want to learn science of contract management. Where can i learn about contracts from or guide me with a book., institute to learn it.

Thanks and Regards
Adnan  A Mahatir

Dear Adnan
I am taking this opportunity to give you list of text books of INDIAN and OTHER authors for your reference1.
1. CONTRACT MANAGEMENT IN CIVIL WORKS PROJECTS - A Text Book by V.A.Prakash, November 1997
2. Contract Management in Civil Works Projects A Text Book by Prakash V.A.Published by National Institute of Construction Management and Research,INDIA  

I hope above will help to you.
With due regards

Construction Law

Sanjay Khandelwal

I can answer related to the various construction contracts forms related with disputes and claims.Expertise in to evalute the extension of time,cost and profit claims.I can answer regarding the contract management in civil works.

I have the experience of construction industry, as a consultants,executor of construction activities of infrastructure development like road and buildings. I have the experience of various software related to design of highways and quantity evaluation.

I am life member of Indian Road Congress,INDIA I am presently employed with M/s Lion Engineering Consultants,INDIA

My educational qualifications are as below: I am engineering graduate from MITS, INDIA,1987 I have completed my Post graduation from NIT,INDIA,2011