Construction Law/Arbitration

Question
In uae where I can find and authorized engineers that can issue experience report on a project and that report would be accepted by the court if the case developed to court

Answer
Dear Noor
If you are in an arbitration process, then both parties should agree on independent Engineer experienced in the project field. I don't know how much such report will be accepted by the court since the court will appoint there own registered experience professional to produce such experience report when the court handles your case.
Cheers

Construction Law

Wael Ghadban