Construction Law/Arbitration


QUESTION: In uae where I can find and authorized engineers that can issue experience report on a project and that report would be accepted by the court if the case developed to court

ANSWER: Dear Noor
If you are in an arbitration process, then both parties should agree on independent Engineer experienced in the project field. I don't know how much such report will be accepted by the court since the court will appoint there own registered experience professional to produce such experience report when the court handles your case.

---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

QUESTION: Yes thanks but where can. Find a list of uae court's   registered experience professional to produce such experience report

Dear Noor
The Courts experts in UAE are assigned by the court itself and their names are not disclosed to the public. Sorry that I cant provide you with names now but I will try to do the same ASAP.
Dear Noor
You can contact Mr. Sinan at: 971501755645 - He is working for Pioneer ( registered Claims Assessment Company) as contract manager and can provide you with such report.

Construction Law

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Wael Ghadban


Will respond to queries related to Engineering Contracts subject to FIDIC or other Conditions, tendering and contracting, project management, residential and commercial construction, and general Civil Engineering questions. Can answer most questions related to aviation and airports as related to the Airports, Facility management.


Project construction and Management Civil Aviation - Airports Airport Pavement Design and Use Residential and commercial construction ICAO and FAA regulation



MS Civil Engineering

Awards and Honors

Past/Present Clients

©2017 All rights reserved.