Construction Law/Arbitration

Question
QUESTION: In uae where I can find and authorized engineers that can issue experience report on a project and that report would be accepted by the court if the case developed to court

ANSWER: Dear Noor
If you are in an arbitration process, then both parties should agree on independent Engineer experienced in the project field. I don't know how much such report will be accepted by the court since the court will appoint there own registered experience professional to produce such experience report when the court handles your case.
Cheers

QUESTION: Yes thanks but where can. Find a list of uae court's   registered experience professional to produce such experience report

Answer
Dear Noor
The Courts experts in UAE are assigned by the court itself and their names are not disclosed to the public. Sorry that I cant provide you with names now but I will try to do the same ASAP.
CHEERS
Dear Noor
You can contact Mr. Sinan at: 971501755645 - He is working for Pioneer ( registered Claims Assessment Company) as contract manager and can provide you with such report.
Cheers

Construction Law

Wael Ghadban