Construction Law/omission

if the client wants to reduce the total volume of works after signed of the contract, how much of it can be reduced with out affecting the contract documents

Dear Messi
After signing of contract, Engineer have the authority to instruct the contractor for the variation for omissions of work or increase/decrease of quantity in the contract.If the scope of work of any or more items change by more than 25%, then new rate of the items shall be valued as per conditions of contract.
I hope this will help to you.
with due regards

Construction Law

Sanjay Khandelwal

I can answer related to the various construction contracts forms related with disputes and claims.Expertise in to evalute the extension of time,cost and profit claims.I can answer regarding the contract management in civil works.

I have the experience of construction industry, as a consultants,executor of construction activities of infrastructure development like road and buildings. I have the experience of various software related to design of highways and quantity evaluation.

I am life member of Indian Road Congress,INDIA I am presently employed with M/s Lion Engineering Consultants,INDIA

My educational qualifications are as below: I am engineering graduate from MITS, INDIA,1987 I have completed my Post graduation from NIT,INDIA,2011