Construction Law/Contract Law

Question
Hi
i have some qurey for FIDIC 1999 Red Book and Hong Kong Standard form of building contract private with quanitites edition 2005

1.)procedures necessary for claiming and extension of time.

2.)settlement of disputes including reference to designated representatives, dispuite adjudication board, mediation and arbitration.

Thx a lot

Regards
Keith Wong

Answer
Dear Keith,

Thank you for this question.

If you can send me a copy of the HK Standard Form I will be happy to review and advise as requested. It is not a form of contract that I have recent experience of.

Kind regards,
John Dowse

Follow me on Twitter: @CernoOrg
For my regular industry newsletter e-mail to info@cerno.org, stating SUBSCRIBE in the subject line

Training and consulting services are available, bespoke to companies and individuals.
John Dowse can be contacted by e-mail to info@cerno.org (When e-mailing, please include “AllExperts” in the subject line.)

Construction Law

John Dowse