Construction Law/advance payment to consultant

I want to enter a contract with consulting company for design and supervision on building project.
My question is consultant is entitled for advance payment? if is OK which amount is reseanable.

Dear John
Regarding advance payment to consulting firm usually keeping 10% of of total contract amount against bank guarantee of same amount of advance payment. Recocovery of advance payment will be made from the running payments to the consultants @ suitable instalments.
I hope this will help to you in entering the contract with a Consulting firm.
With due regards

Sanjay Khandelwal

Construction Law

Sanjay Khandelwal

I can answer related to the various construction contracts forms related with disputes and claims.Expertise in to evalute the extension of time,cost and profit claims.I can answer regarding the contract management in civil works.

I have the experience of construction industry, as a consultants,executor of construction activities of infrastructure development like road and buildings. I have the experience of various software related to design of highways and quantity evaluation.

I am life member of Indian Road Congress,INDIA I am presently employed with M/s Lion Engineering Consultants,INDIA

My educational qualifications are as below: I am engineering graduate from MITS, INDIA,1987 I have completed my Post graduation from NIT,INDIA,2011